Velux Windows Surrey
Velux Windows Surrey
Velux windows Surrey are the perfect accessory for maximising light in your roof, whether you’ve recently converted your loft or are considering roof windows installation; you are in the right place. A-Spec understand the importance of trying to minimise heat loss and maximising air flow, and Velux windows are one of the answers to this common problem.
ADVANTAGES OF A-SPEC
Projects Completed Ontime
Centre Pivot Velux Windows Surrey
- Our Contemporary Flush Casement Window is a traditional window design that has been revamped for a more modern look. The design is incredibly simple and perfect for adding individuality to a period refurbishment or for allowing natural light into a barn conversion.
- Available in any colour
- Low maintenance components
- High security integrated into simple design
- Noise reduction
- Thermal insulation
Top Hung Velux Windows Surrey
- Operated with an elegant handle at the bottom, we recommend this roof window for loft conversions where the window is in easy reach. Get a panoramic view and a feeling of being outside.
- Operated with an elegant handle at the bottom
- The window opens outwards for an unobstructed view
Velux Integra Roof Window
- If you want ultimate comfort, the remote-controlled VELUX INTEGRA® roof window is the answer. The window comes with the new VELUX INTEGRA® control pad so you can control all your windows and accessories – such as blinds, awning blinds and roller shutters – easier and faster from anywhere in your house. A pre-fitted rain sensor will close your roof window automatically if it starts raining. Being available in both electrically and solar powered versions, the VELUX INTEGRA® roof window is the ultimate choice for out-of-reach installations or fresh air and a better indoor climate.
- Remote-controlled VELUX roof windows
- Electrically or solar powered
- Fresh air and a better indoor climate
Sloping & Vertical Combinations
- A group of large VELUX roof windows give a gorgeous light-filled room and a feeling of being outside. By combining more VELUX roof windows, you can add a great view and more daylight to give your home its own unique character.
- Create more daylight
- Expand your view
- Add window elements or combine more roof windows
Velux Cabrio Balcony
- The VELUX CABRIO® balcony fits snugly to the roof when closed, but when opened it becomes an instant balcony in seconds. It opens up your loft space, making it possible to step outside. This innovative balcony adds air, light and a great view to your living space.
- Turn your roof window into a balcony in seconds
- Get extra daylight
- Step outside
- Even if the floor space in your loft is limited, you can still enjoy the flow of space and light that a roof terrace brings. Built directly into the lowest part of your roof, the roof terrace helps you make the most of your unused roof space without compromising the size of your living space. This stunning solution offers direct access to the outside in a style of its own.
- A doorway to the outside terrace
- Extra daylight and a great floor-to-ceiling view
- The upper section opens as a roof window
Velux Windows Process
Whether you are looking for Velux windows or Velux dormer balcony windows, we’re here to help from conception right through to completion. Making sure your selected Velux window meets the requirements and specification. Call our helpful team to discuss your requirements.
Why A-Spec For your Velux Windows?
We only use the highest of quality materials when it comes to our Velux windows and only our best Carpenters for your roof windows installation. We have many different types of window openings and stains available, depending on what your desired affect may be, we work hard with each individual client to create that perfect option.